Hi Everyone!
My toe is healing nicely and I plan to return to the Pacific Crest Trail in the Tahoe Area this week and hopeful finish the remainder of the trail. I hiked the first 900 plus miles on a fairly rigid schedule which meant I usually hiked alone. I'm going to be more flexible on the remainder of the trail and hopefully find an individual or group to hike with on a more regular basis. I don't know how often I'll be blogging from the trail for the remainder of the hike. I may save that for after the hike when I have more time to reflect and write. It takes a considerable amount of time and effort to blog from the trail and I might need that time and energy for other things for the next 1,600 miles. I will stay in contact with Eva, post occasional updates on FB and Instagram but the focus now is on enjoying the hike and getting to Canada.
As always, thanks for following along!

Comments
Post a Comment