Welcome!

Welcome to my new hiking blog! I am excited to announce I have decided to hike the Pacific Crest Trail starting Tuesday, May 4, 2021. Once I begin hiking, I'll be posting new content from the trail as time, energy, and internet access allows. Until then, I've written a few blog posts introducing the trail and documenting my preparations. 


The above photo was taken on the summit of Big Sam in 2020 on a crazy long day hike. Big Sam is one of the highest peaks in Emigrant Wilderness and is a favorite place for me to hike and backpack in the summer. And of course, Big Sam is only a few miles from the Pacific Crest Trail!


Thanks for following along!

Comments

  1. I fondly remember your first journey.. Godspeed on this adventure again. May his protective Angels surround you as you share the Light of the World with those you encounter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! I love following your hikes man. Godspeed and praying for good health!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment